segunda-feira, 26 de maio de 2008

Bonnie & Clyde Way Of Life


We could spend a little time together
And I know it would last forever and ever
It's perfect for you and me
Except for the simple reason
That we both hate it all now

Days would be rest
Nights would be fast
We could waste our time
Drinking, dancing, killing
Anywhere,
We'd be alright

ife isn't a bed of roses
It's just a rail of bullets and corpses
Our hearts are burning
And my body is so able to come down

So come and get us
I'll protect you 'til the end of my life
We'll die together,
'Cause even forever
Isn't much for the both of us.

Catch me if you can
Secret sins and endless desire,
Are you burning out baby?
'Cause I hope you're really catching fire!

So much to pay,
So much to get,
It's all that lasts.

So much to lose,
So much to cry,
That's how it ends.

Ending is just the start of a new life.


New composé. Chic, hum?
Saudades da galera! WTF is going on?
Miss you, dudes. Escovem os dentes antes de dormir.

Nenhum comentário: