I'm the one that you loathe!
I'm the one that you loathe!
I'm the one that you loathe!
I'm the one that you loathe!
I'm the one that you loathe!
I'm the one that you loathe!
I'm the one that you loathe!
I'm the one that you loathe!
I'm the one that you loathe!
I'm the one that you loathe!
I'm the one that you loathe!
I'm the one that you loathe!
I'm the one that you loathe!
HOHOHOHOHOHO!
But I don't caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare!
Cause that's that I'm supposed to feel when you are around!
I'm supposed to be the one that you loathe!
Because you did everything you had to!
And I was a jerk, everytime jerk!
And you folks say I'm not!
JERK!
J-E-R-K!
J
E
R
K
!
I'm the kind of jerk that you'll find here waiting foreverrrr...
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!
As far as you can be, that's where you'll get!
Besiiiiiideeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
You can't forget my face motherfucker!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
You'll always see my face when another jerk take you to the heaven as I used to.
I'm the one who was used by the power that you've got!
And that's too much to have! Isn't that?
Why don't you slap my face off?
Right in the middle?
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário